Looking For Pendants, Ceiling Mounts, Sconces Or Under-Cabinet Lighting? We Can Help
We know that different areas call for different types of lighting, which is why we’re proud to offer our clients a variety of lighting options in a variety of styles, sizes, and materials. Some of our offerings include pendant, ceiling mount, sconce, and under-cabinet lighting from top brands like WAC, Norwell and Hinkley.
Pendant lighting does so much more than just provide light to your space — it makes a statement. Whether you’re looking for medium or large pendants, mini-pendants, multi-light pendants, crystal pendants, LED pendants, kitchen island pendants, or outdoor pendants, we’ve got just what you’re after.
- Shape (linear, bowl, drum, dome, globe, teardrop, cylinder, disc, and more)
- Style (mid-century modern, design, contemporary, transitional, classic, traditional, luxury, clear glass, industrial, lantern, rustic, concrete, farmhouse, and more)
- Space (kitchen, dining-living room, entryway, and more)
Just let us know what you have in mind for your space and we’ll help you choose just the right fixture.
Ready to save some money on utilities and replace those old flickering, buzzing fluorescent ceiling mount lights? We can help. We offer these:
- Flush Mounts – This style hangs from the ceiling and is great for low ceilings because they blend in and don’t protrude down
- Semi-Flush Mounts – Similar to a flush mount, these lights are mounted to the ceiling but will typically hang down 4″- 12″
- Chandeliers – Perhaps the most well known, chandeliers will hang down (usually from a decorative chain) to any length needed. These are typically larger fixtures that are used not only for lighting, but as a focal point in the room.
- Track Lighting – “Rail System” tracks can hang down off the wall or even curve around in a pattern. This system is ideal for lighting large areas or for lighting specific artwork or architecture.
And when you have your ceiling mount lighting installed by the MA licensed Master & Journeyman Electricians here at Soby One Home Services, you can be confident installation will be done quickly and your space will be left spotless.
Sconce lights can be great for illuminating hallways and theaters, adding a bit of bedside light, creating ambiance in a master bath, and well, a variety of other applications. They provide just enough light exactly where you want it. Plus, they provide a style statement as only light fixtures can do.
Here at Soby One, we proudly sell and install some of the most on-trend and attractive sconces you’ll find anywhere. Whether you’re looking for mid-century modern, transitional, rustic, classic, or another design aesthetic, we’ve got just what you need.
Choose from the following:
- indoor wall sconces and outdoor wall sconces
- sconces with switches
- uplight sconces
- reading & swing arm lights
- shadow-casting sconces
- LED wall sconces
And with our team doing the work, you know installation will be done right.
The kitchen is one area of the home where you don’t want to be short on lighting. After all, if you can’t see what you’re doing, you might accidentally mistake curry for cinnamon or worse — injure yourself while cutting vegetables for your stir-fry.
That’s why under-cabinet lighting is such an important part of your kitchen lighting design. It discreetly illuminates your counter space so you can see what you’re doing when it matters most. Choose your color temp for these styles:
- Tape Lights- Super low profile with even coverage
- Strip Lights – Low profile, even coverage with multiple angle mounting options
- Bar Lights – Simple installation, comes in specific lengths and includes a built-in on/off button
Whether you’re looking to have under-cabinet lighting installed or you’re ready to replace your old fluorescent under-cabinet lighting with an LED fixture that will last for a decade, we can help.
Call Soby One Home Services For All Your Lighting Needs
What type of lighting are you looking for? Give us a call at 833-762-9663 and let us know — we’d love to help you illuminate your Orleans, Sandwich, Chatham, or other Cape area home in style. You can also reach out to us here on our website if you’d prefer. Whatever is easiest for you!
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
- MA Master Electricians Lic# A20378
- MA Journeyman Electricians Lic# B10097
- EPA UNIVERSAL Refrigerant Certification# 1016561776310
- Panasonic Gold Level HVAC Specialists
- Nest Pro Installers
We Accept Credit Cards