New Circuits Run
Are you adding a new appliance that requires its own circuit and receptacle? Or maybe you’re going to up your holiday lighting game this year and need a new circuit just for that? Whatever your need may be, we can help.
Our MA licensed Master & Journeyman Electricians can add new circuits to accommodate your modern lifestyle and the many appliances you may rely on day to day. We’ll make sure you have enough circuits and that they’re the right size for the intended use, so you don’t have to worry about overloaded circuits or other dangers and inconveniences.
When Is A Dedicated Circuit Needed?
You may need a dedicated circuit if:
- You’re adding a motorized appliance that uses a lot of power
- You’re adding an appliance that is used to heat or cool
- You have an appliance that tends to cause the breaker to trip every time it comes on
- You have an appliance that tends to cause the lights to dim every time it comes on
- You’re adding an appliance that requires a dedicated circuit, per manufacturer’s instructions
You’ll typically find appliances that require their own circuits in the most important rooms in the home, like the kitchen, laundry room, and utility room/basement. But things like hot tubs, holiday lights, and exercise equipment can also require dedicated circuits.
We’ll Do The Job Right — Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you identified with any of the bullet points above or you’re thinking of decking the halls this year, be sure to call Soby One Home Services at 833-762-9663. We specialize in running new circuits/circuit installation and we’ll make sure you’re good to go. When we’re done, you’ll enjoy a safer, more convenient, more energy efficient home — which is always our goal.
To request an appointment or to talk with a licensed and insured electrician about your home electrical needs, give us a call or fill out our online appointment request form. We’re happy to help and we look forward to working with you!
Performing device change-outs is one of the things that our electrical technicians do on a regular basis so you can rest assured that your job will be done right.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
- MA Master Electricians Lic# A20378
- MA Journeyman Electricians Lic# B10097
- EPA UNIVERSAL Refrigerant Certification# 1016561776310
- Panasonic Gold Level HVAC Specialists
- Nest Pro Installers
We Accept Credit Cards