Emergency Power & Portable Power Is Yours With Our High-Quality Generators
When the power goes out, we all get a little anxious waiting for the lights to come back on. But losing power in your home for an extended period of time can be more than just inconvenient — it can be downright terrifying.
What if you’re not home to manually remove water from the sump pump? Will the sump pump overflow and flood your basement? Even if you are home, is carrying buckets of dirty water from your sump pump to your lawn really something you want to do?
What about the hundreds of dollars’ worth of food you have in the refrigerator and freezer. You can’t just eat it all. Heck, you can’t even cook it all if you have an electric range.
Will the tropical fish in the fish tank freeze before power is restored?
Speaking of freezing, what about your electric hot water heater? Without that, you’re destined to a few days of chattering teeth in cold showers. Not exactly how you want to start your morning.
And without your HVAC system to keep your home at a comfortable temperature, things won’t get any better once you get out of the shower. Especially since you’ll have no way of drying your wet hair.
Is your Cape house your 2nd home? Wouldn’t it be nice to know if the power was out and your generator was running. No more worrying about freezing and bursting pipes. With a generator you can monitor when it’s running from anywhere in the world.
Let’s face it, life without power is no pleasure cruise. And when bad storms hit, the power company can take days or even weeks to fully restore power to everyone on the grid. Whether that power outage leads to food waste because everything in the fridge and freezer has to go or it leads to expensive repairs to your now flooded basement, it’s bad news…
But the good news is, this nightmare can be avoided.
No, we can’t control the weather — our MA licensed Master & Journeyman Electricians are powerful, but not that powerful! But we can provide you with a home generator or portable generator so you’re able to weather the storm and keep life’s little disruptions to a minimum.
- Kohler Generators — Kohler home generators and small business generators are discreet and come in a wide variety of sizes and power capabilities (home models range from 6kW to 150kW). These powerful units can get you back up and running and provide emergency power in seconds using natural gas or LP (propane) — so you can rest easy no matter how long it takes the power company to restore power to your area.
- Portable Generators — Portable generators (like those from Honda) can be great when you don’t need to keep power going to the whole house. Some choose to just keep the basics going like the heat, refrigerator and freezer.
Ready to talk about emergency power or portable power for your home, small business, or recreational activities? Call Soby One Home Services at 833-762-9663 or reach out to us here on our website. We’d love to help!
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
- MA Master Electricians Lic# A20378
- MA Journeyman Electricians Lic# B10097
- EPA UNIVERSAL Refrigerant Certification# 1016561776310
- Panasonic Gold Level HVAC Specialists
- Nest Pro Installers
We Accept Credit Cards